Monday, September 30, 2019

Tiny Desk with Jason Isbell and Amanda Shires Out Now

My Tiny Desk concert with the awesome Jason Isbell & Amanda Shires is out now! I'm so honored and grateful to them for joining me.

view in browser
Josh Ritter
 
NPR Music Tiny Desk with Jason Isbell and Amanda Shires Out Now
My Tiny Desk concert with the awesome Jason Isbell & Amanda Shires is out now! I'm so honored and grateful to them for joining me.

I spent a lot of time trying to decide what songs to sing. In the end, I decided that I wanted my three songs to be ones that looked at the humanity and inhumanity on display all around us in the United States at this moment in time. We did two songs from Fever Breaks, and a brand new one called "The Gospel of Mary."

Thanks to NPR Music for having us, and thank you everyone for listening.
Watch
Solo Shows
Can't wait for my upcoming solo shows to round out the year including Passim's 60th Anniversary Concert in Boston! 

​See full list of dates below.
Tickets + Info
UPCOMING SHOWS
DateLocation/VenueDetails
 View Info 
The Colonial Theatre
Solo, Support: Carsie Blanton
 View Info 
Center for the Arts of Homer
Solo, Support: Carsie Blanton
 View Info 
Bethel Woods Events Gallery
Solo, Support: Carsie Blanton
 View Info 
Take Root Festival
Solo
 View Info 
Nieuwe Kerk Haarlem
Solo
 View Info 
Passim's 60th Anniversary Concert
Solo, Passim's 60th Anniversary Concert
 View Info 
John Henry's Friends Benefit
Solo - John Henry's Friends Benefit show with Steve Earle, Jason Isbell + more
TBD More Dates To Come
 ALERTS 
GET ALERTS WHEN WE COME TO YOUR AREA

No comments:

Post a Comment