Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I'm headed Home, headed Home...

Watch the "Homecoming" video on Facebook.

 

Hi Everyone!

My band and I have been touring a long time and I've come to consider many, many towns my home. Returning to them has become like returning to an old friend. Wherever you are, wherever you travel this holiday, my thanks goes with you.

My very best wishes to you all!
Josh

 

Be the joy to the joyful,
Be the laughter in the grief.

Copyright (C) 2015 Josh Ritter All rights reserved.

© Josh Ritter

Customer Support | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Please do not reply to this email.
This is an outbound e-mail only and replies will not be responded to or reviewed.

You may unsubscribe from the Josh Ritter email list at any time.
This email was sent with the Topspin Platform by Josh Ritter.
1538 20th Street, Santa Monica CA 90404


No comments:

Post a Comment